With a simple cremation, there are no formal ceremonies. At your convenience, we meet with you in your home to carry out the arrangements. The cremation occurs at our on-site crematorium in the Lower Mainland and the remains and death certificates are returned to you personally. If you wish, you can still select many of our other services such as visitations, obituaries, or extra death certificates.
Everything required, from the time of initial contact until the cremated remains are given to the family, is included in the price. For more information, please call us directly at (604) 857-5779 (24x7).
- Arrangement conference in your home
- Registration of death with Vital Statistics
- Transfer from place of death (24-hour service, no additional charges)
- Composing and placing of obituary on our web site
- Cremation container
- Cremation fee
- Temporary urn
- Death Certificate
- Delivery of Death Certificates and ashes to family
- Online Executor Assistance Resource
|CPBC Administrative Fee||$30.00|
At Alternatives Funeral & Cremation Services, we recognize the importance of addressing our environmental impact. We are proud to reduce the carbon emissions footprint of our business by choosing green energy with Bullfrog Power for our operations.