Alternatives Funeral & Cremation Services® is committed to respecting the privacy of individuals and recognizes the need of people with whom we do business, the families we serve, and the protection of any Personal Information that you agree to provide to us.
- Collection: We collect personal information about visitors to our website in order to customize the site for the Partner Location selected by the visitor. Alternatives™ limits the collection and use of personal information to that required for valid business purposes or to comply with legislation.
- Purpose for Collecting Personal Information: We will collect the personal information provided by you when you request information, products, or to be contacted by us. In addition, we will collect and store your personal information when you submit a Message of Condolence for an Obituary posted on our website. The family will receive your Message of Condolence and your email address from us, in the event they wish to contact you directly to acknowledge your message.
- Storage: We will store your personal information using electronic means in such a way as to prevent unauthorized collection, access, use , disclosure or disposal of the personal information
- Retention: We will retain your personal information relating to a Message of Condolence you provide to us for a period of fifteen (15) months, the duration for which Obituaries will be retained in the Online Obituary Archives on our website.
- Disclosure: We will not disclose personal information unnecessarily to any third party; however, by posting a Message of Condolence you agree that your message and email address will be sent to the family related to the Obituary for which you submit a Message of Condolence.
For further information contact us by email: [email protected]