Licenced Embalmer / Funeral Director - Fraser Valley, BC
Status: Accepting Applications
Are you passionate about Embalming and enjoy having autonomy in your career? If so, this could be a great opportunity for you to work in a non-corporate, independent funeral home, now in its 27th year.
This position is developed with the concept of independent working in a strong team environment. Support comes from accessible management and co-workers with the goal of success for everybody.
We are looking for a unique and talented individual to fulfill the following:
- Manage all aspects of the preparation area. Must be experienced in all facets of embalming applications and physical management of decedent care.
- Periodically assisting on services and being the lead on graveside services.
- Inventory management for preparation area supplies and casket/urns.
- On-call rotation – 3 to 4 evenings a month.
- BC Funeral Director’s and Embalming license required – we will assist in transferring out-of-province licenses.
We offer a full health & wellness benefit package, and reimbursement for relocation expenses, if necessary.
Our location is situated in Aldergrove, BC, surrounded by beautiful nature trails, mountains and a great relaxed atmosphere. The neighbouring towns of Langley, Abbotsford and Chilliwack are expanding with many amenities and also offer more affordable housing options than in Vancouver.
If you would like to learn more about Alternatives Funeral and Cremation Services, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or give us a call anytime (604) 857-5779 and ask to speak with Andre Carelse, Manager.
To learn more about the Alternatives vision and what we offer Experienced Professionals, please visit our Careers Website.