It is with deep regret and broken hearts that we, Cody's family, announce his passing.
Cody was born September 15th, 1982 in Yellowknife, N.W.T.
The Dash -
Enderby has been Cody's home since we moved here in March of 1988.
- Cody had a love for music not limited to any genre.
- He chose to see the good in each one he knew & met.
- He was a team player. “Winning” wasn't as important to him as was encouraging others in their game. He was there to lend a hand to any that needed help. Anyone he knew, he would not pass on the street without a warm heart felt greeting.
- Cody had a quirky sense of humor, a ready smile, a deep laugh, and a lanky dance step.
Cody is survived by
- Dad & Mom, Mick & Cindy Kilmartin
- Sister Kari Sanders (Braydon) Jaise. Ryleigh, Rhys
- Sister Dana Watson (Brian) Sage, Hailey, Teagan
- “My Boy” - Ace (Austin) Clarke
- Grandma Shirley Odland & Grandma Pauline Anderson
- The Kilmartin & Odland Families ... Aunts, Uncles & cousins
- Lifetime friends: James & Jason Lutz & Erin Lougheed
- Many more friends whom he had close relationship with
Cody is Predeceased by:
- Brother Kyle
- Uncle Al Kilmartin
- Grandpa Paul Kilmartin,Grandpa Swen Odland, Grandpa Peter Anderson
As the eagle rose from the ground
& took flight into the sky
You now too have left this earth
to dwell with God on High
I hear your voice say to me
“Mom, know that I am good.
I know such peace in God's presence
as He always said I would.”
“I'm sorry for how quick I left you,
Know in those last days I had fun.
Know too .. that night God sent His angels
For me to join Him and His Son.”
Cody ... no longer on the earth but has soared like an eagle into the heavens
Cody will be sorely missed by family and friends.
Let us remember the caring, the laughing, the loving, the sharing, the smiling, the talking ....
Dear Cindy, Mick & Family My deepest sympathy goes out to you and your family for the loss of Cody. You are all in my prayers. Love Marna Dee Harwood
Dear Cindy, Mick & Family, Our deepest condolences to you and your family for the loss of Cody. Cherish your memories. Hugs to your family.
So sorry to hear of Cory's passing. He was an honest, hard working person that always had something nice to say to everyone he met. I truly enjoyed his time spent in while he was in my class in Sicamous. He was a lovely person. Jim Ingram
Dear Cindy Mick Kari and Family. We are so very sorry for all of you. Please accept our sincere sympathy and know that many people are sending you love and support. - Marg and Ron -
Dear Kilmartin family, we are so very sorry about the loss of your son and brother. We think of you and pray that the Lord will be near you and comfort you with His love and care.
So very sorry for your loss. Cody was a great person and I will remember him coming to the house and how polite he was.
So sorry for your loss Cindy & Mick, our sincere condolences.
Cody will be missed by all. My deepest sympathy to Mick, Cindy and Kari for the loss of your son, your brother. My heart aches for you all during this time of mourning.....love you all
Dear Cody you are free of any pain and in the arms of Jesus. You are with your little brother Kyle. Until we meet up again. You will be missed by many. Love you dear nephew